Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i have nothing!


i'm sitting here trying to think of something to write about and it just won't come! nothing! nada! so, here's what i need from you, my possibly 12, readers....IDEAS!! please leave a comment and tell me what you want me to write about. that's all, no big deal! if you don't know how to leave a comment, here's the 5 step process.

1. click on "comments"
2. type your positive, uplifting comment in the box
3. click on "select profile", if you don't have one- hit "name/url"
4. when that box comes up, fill in whatever name you wanna use and then put in ANY url, then hit continue
5. when that box pops up, type in the security word, then hit "post comment"

and then you're done! they sure don't make it simple but i know you can do it! so give me some ideas folks...please!!!

grateful for:
1. post-it notes
2. crock pots
3. t.willie ate everything he was served today

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear a little something about microquasars, and their applications relating to the astrophysics of black holes.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read about anything but ants!! It's not that I really have anything against them or against your writing about them,it's just that they're not really funny, and you are!! Keep me laughing, please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given your apparent expertise in extermination, give a girl some tips about how to get rid of the herd of tiny mice that have infested her apartment.. I thought that living above a pizzeria was a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read about:
    1.) The beach
    2.) Snacking - salty snack vs. sugar snacks
    3.) How to age gracefully - I'm falling apart at the seams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things I want to know about:
    1) Smiling when you don't mean it
    2) Southern charm vs Jersey charm
    3) What happens when you talk politics with others
    4) What part of Mars are they really from??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved everything you've written...please continue :-)

    ReplyDelete