Monday, February 8, 2010

why "hellhole" you ask??


So, ok, here is a day in the life of me:

Get up, go into hallway toward bathroom. Immediately notice two fresh spots that look suspiciously like cat puke. Ah! It IS cat puke. Great! So then, I go into the bathroom and almost step into a fresh pile of cat POOP! WHY ME???? I scoop it up with t.p. and dump it into the toilet (yes, I know that cat doo-doo is a no-no for the septic system, but do ya blame me??!) so then I use a disinfecting wipe to clean the floor. I go back out into the hallway and clean that mess up with paper towels, then use a brush, soap and water. All this and I still haven’t gotten to pee yet!! I do THAT and wash my hands REAL good!

Now I go into the kitchen and am greeted by the dog and the retarded cat. I am putting my shoes on to take the dog out but realize I am hearing what sounds suspiciously like a dog barfing. (yes, cats puke, dogs barf!) so I race toward him, pleading for him not to mess the carpet, but to move onto the tile floor. I tug on his collar and get him to the tile WHILE he is barfing. LOVELY, I hear you say! Yeah, so I drag him out to his tie-out chain and go back inside. The mess is waiting for me and as I am cussing under my breath and considering a good cry, I hear my two year old grandson calling me. All this, and I have only been up for 15 minutes! Welcome to the HELLHOLE friends!



today's gratitude list:

1. grateful for the roof over my head

2. grateful for the retarded cat and dog

3. grateful for my grandson, who shall be known henceforth as "t.willie"

4 comments:

  1. what about being grateful for a daughter that moved out, thus being one less person to take care of?!! i love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Now I will have something every day to be grateful for; you and your ability to keep me laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're grateful for paper towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete