Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i'm a failure!!!


okay, i admit it, i have failed you all! my last post announced a countdown to my blogiversary, then no countdown happened, and now it's THE DAY of my blogiversary and i have NO plan!!! i have been wracking my brain as to what i could offer as a drawing prize but i have come up empty-headed!!! hahaha get it?

anyway, this is to say, i am still working on it. the bleak winter months seem to make me gloomy and addlepated.
please just keep hangin' with me...i'll come up with some great idea, i just KNOW i will!

grateful:
1. for you, you awesome blog readers!
2. for orange circus peanuts that cheer me up
3. for magazines in my mailbox

7 comments:

  1. Why don't you offer one or some of your beautiful cards!!!! Girl get a grip you have beautiful things to offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Joanne - a failure you are not. We'll celebreate that blogiversary when you are good and ready!
    Only a little over 1 more month of winter - that's something to celebrate today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addlepated, I love it! Me too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang loose, goose! Your readers love your blog and wish you would blog more often; I guess it's all right if you adore circus peanuts; I love magazines in my mailbox, in fact anything that isn't a bill, and your blog is a hit! Over 6,000 of them, so, hang loose goose and be happy; nobody minds if you're behind schedule: you lead a busy life :) Surely that's what blogaversaries are all about? Hugz. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. god...those stinky, awful circus peanuts. i thought only ONE person i knew liked those things. does Linda like 'em too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Circus peanuts are NOT awful!! What's the matter with him???
    Anyway, happy blogiversary and I look forward to the upcoming celebration (when you're ready).

    ReplyDelete